I’m from Seattle, now I live in Berlin.
Sometimes I write essays:
- Why Does Yogurt Cost More in Zimbabwe Than in New York City? (The New Republic)
- What Happens When One of Your Coworkers Dies
- Why is Zambia So Poor? (Pacific Standard)
- An Open Letter to the Girl I Pretended To Have a Crush On in Eighth Grade
- The Time My Landlord Ratted Me Out to the Cops
- Letting Stress Win: A Commencement Speech
- How to Reduce Corruption—And Lose an Election
- I Was A Teenage Narc
- Homies: What Happened to Everyone I Went to Middle School With?
- How to Become a Gay Prostitute in Denmark
- The 10 Times I Met My Landlord
If you want, you can contact me.